FreightPOP consistently rolls out new TMS capabilities and API integrations to ensure shippers have the fastest tools to process quotes and shipments. This month we announce that we now integrate with Convoy and Transfix for marketplace rate shopping, bringing our integrations to well over 300 carriers, ERP, WMS, and rate marketplaces.
Our partnerships with Convoy and Transfix means that you can receive, update, and track orders from their applications inside FreightPOP’s software.
Over the summer we released a hefty amount of new features, updates, and integrations, including:
- Quickbooks online integration for brokers
- Improved FedEx ref numbers capability and support of multi-package hazmat shipments
- Strengthened capabilities with XPO Logistics and integration to Canadian-based Dicom Parcel and Diamond Line Delivery
- Improved BOL/Packing Slip automation from orders
- FAK management between carriers
- Tracking via text
- 4PL internal system designation
- Portal invoice submission
- Mass uploads on ocean shipments
- And more–Stay up to date on announcements with our monthly features blog
We are committed to helping shippers large and small digitize their freight and parcel to simple, quick, and cost-saving processes. More exciting announcements to come soon!