2019 saw our being named a Top 10 Transport Management Solution Provider for the year and saw us release over a hundred new shipping software features and integration capabilities.
A big year we are very proud of.
For more information about our naming in the Top 10 by Logistics Tech Outlook Magazine, please click here.
To learn more about our latest TMS features - please read on!
Our enterprise-level shipping tools are geared for medium and small businesses that are competing in markets where customers have same-day/next-day delivery expectations. We help shippers ship smarter and easier at every single stage of the shipping process. We help customers Shop, Ship, Track, Analyze, and Audit their parcels and freight.
FreightPOP's latest TMS features include:
- The debut of Preferred Partner Rates for Parcel Shipments
- An Automated Pallet Calculator
- Integration of Carrier Invoices into an Auditing System
- A New Service Management Module
- Expansion of Invoice Printing - FedEx and DHL Versions Included
- Address Swapping for Ease of Return Transactions
- User Restriction Tools
- New API Links To Tracking Data
- Tracking APIs Expansion for Keune & Nagel and Expeditors
- The Addition of FedEx Ground Collect and UPS Ground Collect (Ship With No Recipient Account)
- New ERP/WMS Additions: Fulfil and Four51 Ecommerce
- The Introduction of More Carriers: CH Robinson, Omni Logistics, Epic Freight, AIT, Best Overnight, DATs Trucking, Coyote Logistics, UPS Surepost