MHI's premier material handling and logistics conference, ProMat 2023, is in Chicago, March 20-23. Our team will be eager to connect with high-volume shippers in manufacturing, distribution, ecommerce, and 3PLs at FreightPOP Booth S4968! Here is a little of what you can expect at the event!
ProMat features the latest technology in manufacturing and supply chain management, with this year's event featuring:
- The latest supply chain innovations from more than 1,000 solution providers
- 150 educational seminars and 4 keynotes
- Practical tech demonstrations and hands-on opportunities
- And much more!
This year's theme centers around resilience, speed, and sustainability, with trends in processes, automation, data analytics, and artificial intelligence set to showcase. The showroom space at McCormick Place is booked for 550,000 sq. ft. of exhibits displayed over 1.2 million sq. ft. of showroom floor.
Planned keynote speeches include:
- Women Leaders in Supply Chain Panel, Hosted by Michelle Dilley, CEO of Awesome
- José Andrés, Chef, Founder of World Central Kitchen
- Ron Howard, Producer, Director, Writer, and Actor
- Unveiling of 2023 Annual Industry Report, Hosted by MHI's new CEO John Paxton
Other event highlights will feature:
- Organized Networking events like the Young Professionals Network
- Women in Supply Chain events
- And a night of fun at Industry Night, with comedian Nate Bargatze
Our ProMat Team
Connect with us at Booth S4968, where our team is organizing:
Who Will Be There?
Meet some of the FreightPOP team, who will greet you at our booth!
“Looking forward to meeting some new people and being a part of the problem solving around managing transportation. The unique problems each company brings to ProMat, helps us become the future proof system our clients have come to love.”
- David DeCasas, Sales Director
“The FreightPOP partner ecosystem has exploded since the last ProMat. We are very excited to see our partners in person and tell the world more about our combined solutions.”
- Jon Freeman, Partners & Alliances Manager
"We've grown phenomenally over the last few years and continue striving to exceed our customers' needs. We can't wait to get in front of logistics professionals and potential partners at ProMat to learn how we can develop even more powerful software features and better user experiences!"
- Holly Heitmann, Marketing Manager
It's going to be a great time and we hope to see you at ProMat at Booth S4968!